Monday, February 15, 2010

Congratulations!

"The rung of a ladder was never meant to rest upon, but only to hold a man's foot long enough to enable him to put the other somewhat higher." ~ Thomas Henry Huxley


A fellow blogger and true inspiration Fat Lazy Guy has hit his goal weight today. To put his achievement into perspective, he's lost 25.4 lbs. more than I've weighted at my heaviest. If you find that as hard to comprehend as I do... here's he's numbers:
Current weight: 99.5 kgs (219.4 lbs)
Previous weight: 101.7 kgs (224.2 lbs)
Highest weight: 229 kgs (504.8 lbs)
Weight loss this week: 2.2 kgs (4.8 lbs)
Total weight lost: 129.5 kgs (285.4 lbs)
Congratulations on your success, and for sharing your journey with us.

Labels:

|

1 Comments:

Blogger Kim Ayres said...

It is astonishing, isn't it? He's lost 10lbs more than I was at my heaviest.

To think that he weighed you today plus me today plus another 75lbs is mindboggling

1:20 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home