Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Day 1743: Beat My Record -- Daily Steps

"Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishment." ~ Jim Rohn

I knew that we'd be doing a lot of walking on our vacation, but I didn't have any idea how many steps I'd be able to rack up in a single day. Well on Friday, Feb.19th Sherri & visited the National Gallery (art), and the Rideau Centre (shopping) & had yet another trek after the bus ride home. Add up all those steps and I managed to beat my step record:



New Record

Previous Record

# of Steps Taken in a Day:

11629

10655 – Jan.26th


Not only did I beat my record, but I came close to matching it again a few days later.... which lead to the highest weekly step total I've had so far.

Labels:

|

1 Comments:

Blogger 40 Something said...

way to STEP it up!!! Keep those feet moving and the fatty pounds will fall off and leg muscles will grow!

4:47 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home