Monday, February 15, 2010

Week #237: In Review

"However beautiful the strategy, you should occasionally look at the results."
~ Winston Churchil


~ Nick D. Kim (strange-matter.net) used by permission

In many ways this was my best week yet! I was much more consistent on a daily basis in regards to exercise, which helped me increase my daily activity & step average. Losing 2.9 lbs is absolutely awesome. I was a bit disappointed that my body fat % stayed the same, but I wasn't really surprised since it dropped a lot last week. I'm hoping that the same thing doesn't happen with my weight next week, due to my success this week..... oh well, only time will tell.

I don't think I mentioned it... but I went skating again on Tuesday and I went the whole 1 hour without stopping; which is great. I was also proud of myself for attending Aikido, but I have to admit that I'm not sure if I'm going to go again as my knee is still sore. The next class isn't for a few days so I'll see how things go and update everyone soon.

Here's last week results:


Last Week

This Week

Result

Weight:

240.5 lbs.

237.6 lbs.

- 2.9 lbs.

Body Fat:

37.5 %

37.5 %

- 0.0 %

Lean Body Mass:

150.310 lbs.

148.50 lbs.

-1.81 lbs.

# of Steps:

41,468

41,635

+ 167 Steps


Here is a copy of BodyMedia Summary Report.
Week #237 - Summary Report (Feb.8th - Feb.14th, 2010)

I've also updated my 2010 Progress Charts.

I'm looking forward to further success in Week# 238, and I would like to wish the same success for everyone else!

Labels:

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home