Monday, March 29, 2010

Day 1787: Beat My Record -- Daily Calorie Burn

"Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishment." ~ Jim Rohn

I've been excited to post this, but our internet was down for a few days......

On Friday I spent about 6 hours building a shelving unit in the garage. Between the sawing, hammering, climbing up and down the ladder (and pacing around searching for tools) I managed to burn more calories than I have in a single day since the beginning of February. I actually came really close to beating the record the previous day doing pretty much the same thing.

Just to put the below number into perspective my "Daily Calorie Burn" target is 3210.


New

Record

Previous

Record

# Calories Burned in a Day:

4532

4269 – Feb.6th


I wonder how long it'll be before I'm able to break 5000?

Labels:

|

3 Comments:

Blogger 40 Something said...

hope you have a nice Easter, but be careful or I may just past you by on our way downward on the scales

5:45 p.m.  
Blogger Kim Ayres said...

You've gone quiet for a week - hope everything's ok!

1:58 p.m.  
Blogger BornSquishy said...

All's well.... just having some internet issues lately.

8:29 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home