Thursday, March 11, 2010

Product Review Update

"Here is a simple but powerful rule - always give people more than what they expect to get"
~ Nelson Boswell

After posting my review of BodyMedia's GoWear Fit, I fired off an email to them concerning my broken armband (and my friends too small armband) and they responded the next day (today) and informed me that they were sending a replacement armband for me...... & a larger replacement armband for my friend.

I don't know about you, but that's pretty good customer service.... although it probably didn't hurt that I mentioned I had posted a review & provided a link to the post ;)

So I've updated my review to reflect this. The review is located HERE if your interested.

Labels:

|

2 Comments:

Blogger 40 Something said...

good to know some guys do business right

7:24 p.m.  
Blogger Social media said...

Wow, Amazing post, thanks for sharing info... for more trendy Squishy Click here

11:46 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home