Thursday, March 18, 2010

Week #241: In Review

"However beautiful the strategy, you should occasionally look at the results."
~ Winston Churchill


~ Nick D. Kim (strange-matter.net) used by permission

Woohoo! I've now officially lost more than 20 lbs..... 21.1 lbs to be exact. I'm so proud of my progress and determination. I've really made a huge difference in the last 2 plus months, but the real challenge for me lies in the coming 2 months.... which I'll explain in detail later today.

I did extremely well with my steps/exercise and my eating wasn't too shabby either. I even managed to get quite a bit done this week.

Here's last week results:


Last Week

This Week

Result

Weight:

234.4 lbs.

232.9 lbs.

- 1.5 lbs.

Body Fat:

36.6 %

36.2 %

- 0.4 %

Lean Body Mass:

148.61 lbs.

148.59 lbs.

-0.02 lbs.

# of Steps:

43,310

48,824

+ 5,514 Steps


Here is a copy of BodyMedia Summary Report.
Week #241 - Summary Report (Mar.8th - Mar. 14th, 2010)
I've also updated my 2010 Progress Charts.

I'm looking forward to further success in Week# 242, and I would like to wish the same success for everyone else!

Labels:

|

4 Comments:

Blogger Learning to be Less said...

Dude...awesome job! You are on a roll now. Hope you are feeling good....you should. You should feel lighter, more spring in your step!

12:51 p.m.  
Blogger ArleneWKW said...

Excellent cartoon + quote. Congratulations on your progress.

1:35 a.m.  
Blogger 40 Something said...

Damn your skinner then me again, WTG!

1:01 p.m.  
Blogger BornSquishy said...

LTBL - I do feel great... and it's amazing how much lighter I feel on my feet.

Arlene - thx, thx & thx.

Twice the Man - Dude you've lost my weight so many times over it makes my head spin. You're one of the biggest reasons I'm back at this again..... and I can't thank you enough.

8:50 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home