Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Yay Me!!!!

"The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate."
~ Oprah Winfrey


Yesterday I walked into the kitchen to get a mid-afternoon snack....

I saw a box of 100 calorie Sun Chips snacks..... and I didn't have any.

Next to the box was a zip lock bag filled with Sherri's awesome banana bread in it.... and I didn't have any.

I ended up eating a healthy snack as planned.

Last night I worked out on the elliptical machine for 70mins.

Also last night (post work out) I noticed a bottle of diet pepsi left over from when we had company over..... and I didn't have any, and continued to drink my water.

Today I went skating for the 6th time in 7 weeks (missed one when I was in Ottawa).

I'm proud of myself for continually making smart decisions. I proud of myself for thinking my way through cravings. I'm proud of myself for continually making an effort to remain active.

Yay Me!!!

Labels:

|

2 Comments:

Blogger Christine said...

yeah you!
there, a cheering section of at least one.
Doing the right thing is hard, especially when no one is looking.
Good on you for getting it right.

1:14 a.m.  
Blogger BornSquishy said...

Thanks for the cheering & comment.... and welcome to my blog.

10:10 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home