Thursday, April 15, 2010

Week #245: In Review

"However beautiful the strategy, you should occasionally look at the results."
~ Winston Churchill


~ Nick D. Kim (strange-matter.net) permission obtained.

I'm really getting bad at keeping up to date with my blog over the last month, and thus my "Week In Review" is already 3 days past due.... sorry for the delay.

I had a mediocre week, but the results don't really look too bad.... well some of them. Once again my saving grace this week was all the strenuous work that I did in the garage and around the house, which kept my daily calorie burn higher than normal. I will admit that I spent a good part.... okay MOST of my spare time playing Battlefield Bad Company 2 on my PS3 which is starting to become the bane of my existence (something I plan to address in an upcoming post while I'm in Ontario).

I fell well below my target for steps, and I haven't done that well so far this week.... but I'm not too worried since I plan on getting lots of exercise over the next week while I'm in Ontario. Hopefully this will rejuvenate me and get me back into a healthier routine.

I managed to lose almost 2 lbs. which is great, but my body fat % increased (which seems to happen the week after a large loss of bf%).

Here's last week results:
-->

Last Week
This Week
Result
Weight:
229.0 lbs.
227.1 lbs.
- 1.9 lbs.
Body Fat:
34.7 %
35.1 %
+ 0.4 %
Lean Body Mass:
149.54 lbs.
147.16 lbs.
-2.38 lbs.
# of Steps:
32,463
27,040
-5,423 Steps

Again.... I haven't completed my BodyMedia report yet, so I'll forgo the report for now. This is the second week in a row (I completed the 2 reports previous to that, but didn't display them)... which isn't a very good trend.

I've also updated my 2010 Progress Charts.

I'm looking forward to further success in Week# 246, and I would like to wish the same success for everyone else!

Labels:

|

2 Comments:

Blogger Big Clyde said...

Congrats on the loss! That is awesome. The CN Tower Run should help for next week.

11:30 p.m.  
Blogger 40 Something said...

yeah clyde is right, have a run CN run

12:19 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home