Sunday, May 23, 2010

Back To Baby Steps

"I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." ~ Douglas Adams

I'm still too preoccupied with life to create a post to bring everyone up to speed...... sorry... I just don't have it in me yet........ However, I have thought about my blog & my goals a lot lately I plan to accomplish the following this week:

1. Report my #'s on Monday.
2. Record my meals/snacks.
3. Hit my daily step target.

I really need to regroup and focus on what's truly important, and these 3 things will help me do just that.

Labels:

|

7 Comments:

Blogger Big Clyde said...

Great. I've missed hearing about your workouts, etc. If it is too much trouble to publish some history, just start new and let us know how you are doing.

2:10 a.m.  
Blogger 40 Something said...

Me too, at least be accountable on the weight, I will be posting my Wednesdays

10:30 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What exactly does preoccupied with life really mean? You keep getting us involved. We care, we read what you write, check your daily updates, cheer you on, and get inspired by you. Just as we get used to the usual posts, bam you disappear. It's like you drop off the face of the earth. We want to cheer you on, and even more so we want to support through all the good and bad! Don't write us off. And more importantly don't hold back, be honest with us and we will provide you with support. We are here for you. Now get off your ass and post!

11:50 p.m.  
Blogger Big Clyde said...

You okay, man? Let us know what's up when you can.

9:31 p.m.  
Blogger 40 Something said...

Missing you dude.

5:10 p.m.  
Blogger Ms. Howlings said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

4:00 a.m.  
Blogger 40 Something said...

http://8to13point1.blogspot.com/

It's been awhile let us know how it's going. I am doing a mini-blog for the next 8 weeks, hope you can show me some support.

2:17 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home