Friday, July 29, 2011

WTF?????

"If you are going through hell, keep going" ~ Winston Churchill

My previous post was way back on May 23rd, 2010 and an Anonymous reader had this to say:
What exactly does preoccupied with life really mean? You keep getting us involved. We care, we read what you write, check your daily updates, cheer you on, and get inspired by you. Just as we get used to the usual posts, bam you disappear. It's like you drop off the face of the earth. We want to cheer you on, and even more so we want to support through all the good and bad! Don't write us off. And more importantly don't hold back, be honest with us and we will provide you with support. We are here for you. Now get off your ass and post!

Let me start off my saying that I agree with you wholeheartedly. My track record for consistency on this blog is inexcusable, and shameful. I've lost count of the number of times that I've returned, gone full speed ahead and vanished, only to start again at some unforeseeable future.

I do extremely well at whatever I put my mind too.... the problem is that I almost always lose focus and derail. Whether it's this blog, hobby, project, task, etc., etc., I seldom see things through to a conclusion. Having A.D.D definitely doesn't help, but I'm not willing to absolve myself of all the blame to a disorder. So why do I do this? If only I knew. I do however know that seeking out and identifying the answer to this question is of the utmost importance.

I have so much to share, but unfortunately I'm a bit "preoccupied with life" life at the moment to elaborate...... okay, I'm going out to see a movie, but there really are times where life prevents you from being able to find the time, strength or energy to share your thoughts/feelings on a blog. I'll elaborate on such a time in my next post.

Labels:

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home