Thursday, August 11, 2011

New Job

"Find a place inside where there's joy, and the joy will burn out the pain." ~ Joseph Campbell



I Don't think there's ever been enough joy inside me to burn out the pain my body has been going through this last week and a half. I found a new job, that consists of 11hr days that are physical grueling. I realize that I'm really out of shape, but it's more than just shear exhaustion and muscle fatigue/soreness. My knee has really been sore over the last few days and it seems to be bothering me more with each shift. I'm enjoying this job, but I'm really worried that I won't be able to continue abusing my knee like this.

FYI: part of the reason I picked the Joseph Campbell quote is because I'm reading "The Power of Myth" by Joseph Campbell..... great book.

Anyhoo..... as I already stated I'm absolutely exhausted, and I'm packing it in for the night...... and it's only 8:20pm..... wow..... I can't believe I'm going to bed so early.

Labels:

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home