Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Kick In The Nut Sack

"Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment." ~ Buddha

Well my mind is currently concentrating on the tingling sensation in my nutular region from being kicked in the nuts by my employer HSBC who after hiring me only 3 weeks ago decided to shut down the Financing division for all of Canada. Well over 1000 people received a good swift kick in the nuts around 3:30 today.

I've been told more times than I can remember that if it wasn't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all, and I'm really starting to believe them. I was really excited when I took this job because I was ready to settle in for the long haul. I was hired on as an Account Executive responsible for soliciting business in the form of personal & home equity loans. It was a decent paying job, with a good bonus structure, and top notch benefits.... but alas the only thing remaining of that is the tingling sensation. Yay for the first day of spring.

Labels:

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home