Monday, April 09, 2012

Easter

"Close only counts in hand shoes and horse grenades" ~ Bryan Wells

Yes..... I actually said that this weekend. The sad thing is that the above quote was more successful than I was in regards to my eating. I was really off this weekend and I let my emotional eating get the better of me. It didn't help that we were at Sherri's parents place for the weekend, because there's tons of stuff there that I wouldn't of eaten if we were here. Chocolate, cookies, crackers, and chips were the main culprits.

I haven't been blogging lately, but that's primarily because I've been working on my new webpage. My progress was pretty much at a stand still over the last couple of weeks, but I'm hoping to start fresh again tomorrow.

Lots of stuff to do this week.... report back soon.

Labels:

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home