Thursday, May 24, 2012

Daily Recap

"A man grows most tired while standing still." - Chinese Proverb

I'm tired beyond belief, but it has absolutely nothing to do with standing still. I've been busy lately with a huge landscaping project in our front yard.

I've made more than a half dozen trips to pick up large rocks for a boarder, and on Tuesday I had a tandem load of topsoil (about 10 cubic yards of soil) delivered and I spent about 2hrs this morning shoveling soil into my trusty wheelbarrow and hauling it into the garden. I then cleaned up, had some lunch and headed off to work for 8hrs.


I'm sure I broke all my personal bests today, but I'll have to report back with the numbers.... maybe tomorrow. I worked in a grocery store today, and I spent a lot of my shift thinking about food..... I can't imagine why.

I was trying to think of healthier alternatives.... or healthier versions for some of the foods/meals that I love to eat. I have a few idea's, but I need to do a bit of research before I share my findings. Well that's it for now. I'm exhausted, it's late, and I have to wake up at a decent time to do some more landscaping before work again.
|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home