Friday, April 12, 2013

2 Documentaries Well Worth Watching

"You know what your problem is, it's that you haven't seen enough movies - all of life's riddles are answered in the movies." ~ Steve Martin

Over the last few days I've watched 2 excellent movies: "Hungry For Change", and "Farmageddon". Both movies are available on Netflix, and more information about them is available via the Movie button on my nav bar.

There is currently a ton of documentaries currently available that are relevant to this blog, so I might be watching a few more soon.

P.S: Food consumed via the T.V contains no calories, fat, artificial colours or flavours, MSG, Sodium, or any other scientific sounding ingredient.

P.S.S: I actually paced around the room while I watched Farmageddon to burn some extra calories.  

Labels:

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home