Friday, July 07, 2006

Day 179: Deja Vu

"Sometimes I worry about repeating myself and doing the same thing over and over and over again." ~ James Taylor

Today was a repeat of yesterdays success.....so unlike James Taylor I'm happy, not worried. Unfortunately like yesterday I'm completely pooped so no blogvid today.

Here's an example of what I had to eat today:

Breakfast - bowl of 'Frankenstein Cereal' with 1/2 banana & 4oz glass milk.
Snack - yogurt with 1/4 cup 'Go Lean Crunch' & 1/2 banana
Lunch - Turkey, Cheese, Lettuce sandwich on Multigrain bread....with a tsp. light Miracle Whip.
Snack - 6 rice crackers with 1 oz cheese & a medium apple.
Dinner - 6 to 8 oz chicken boneless/skinless chicken breast, 1 corn on cob, side green salad.
Snack - 4 rice crackers with 1 tbsp peanut butter (peanuts only) & 1 cup stewed rhubarb (sweetened with Splenda).
Water - enough to drown a horse.

Labels:

|

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I laughed when I read your description of the amount of water you drank. You might enjoy Spider63's entry about the benefits of water.

http://ironman63.blogspot.com/2006_05_01_ironman63_archive.html

9:12 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home