Sunday, February 10, 2008

Goals & Guidelines Modified

"Half my life is an act of revision." ~ John Irving

I've reviewed my "Goals and Guidelines" list and I've decided to make a few adjustments.

Change #1:

Under the "Nutrition Guidelines" I've moved guideline #7 'To have 1 cheat meal & desert each week' into the Mental Heath Guidelines section. Although having a cheat meal/desert every now and then helps by keeping your metabolism from becoming stagnant.....let's face it, cheating is about rewarding yourself, which benefits your mental health more.

Change #2:

Also under the "Nutrition Guidelines" I've changed the wording of guideline #6 from: "To reduce/eliminate visits to McD's, KFC...etc, etc., when dining out." to "Eliminate visits to Fast Food Restaurants when dining out". I will be posting a list of banned restaurants that I'm defining as 'fast food' shortly. Let's face it, if I'm going to have a cheat meal/desert, it might as well be from a decent restaurant as opposed to a nutrient deficient establishment such as McDonalds.

The complete modified/updated Goals & Guidelines for 2008 can be found HERE!

Labels:

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home