Monday, March 03, 2008

Goals & Guidelines Modified

"Half my life is an act of revision." ~ John Irving

I've reviewed my "Goals and Guidelines" list and I've decided to make a few minor adjustments.

Change #1:

Under the "Nutrition Guidelines" I've changed the wording of guideline #1 from: "To increase my daily water intake to 8 8oz glasses or more" to "To drink 8+ 8 oz glasses of water each day". I'm consistently drinking 8+ glasses of water now, so there's no need to increase the amount of water I drink now.....I just need to maintain that level.

Change #2:

Under the "Fitness Guidelines" I've changed guideline #1 from "Get +15 mins Exercise..." to "To get +20 mins exercise...". My level of fitness is increasing with every passing day. I often exercise more than 20mins a day, but I don't want to go overboard. Baby steps....Baby steps.

The complete modified/updated Goals & Guidelines for 2008 can be found HERE!

Labels:

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home