Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Things I'm Looking Forward To: Results

"However beautiful the strategy, you should occasionally look at the results"
~ Winston Churchill

I'm happy to announce............drum roll please!
I have achieved some more of the "Things I'm Looking Forward To":

I weigh 230 lbs. ~ Mar. 13th, 2008
I can run upstairs to the bedroom without breaking a sweat. ~ Mar. 15th, 2008

The complete list can be found here.

Also, I passed my 10 lb reward.....and what a reward it was. Originally the 10 lb reward was supposed to be a movie: The Future of Food, but Sherri returned from Halifax with a bunch of surprises as my reward.

She brought me back 2 T-shirts, a cool casual shirt, a movie (No Country, For Old Men) and a little handmade dragon for my collection...........I know, I know.....I'm spoiled rotten. I should note that both of the T-shirts are still too tight on me, but Sherri bought them that way so I would have new clothes to wear in the near future, as I continue on with my success....... isn't she awesome?

Sherri told me that she was so proud of my progress and that I deserved it; and you know what......I did. Thanks so much Sherri.....I love ya.

Labels:

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home