Saturday, June 17, 2006

Day 159: This Week......So Far.

"Restlessness is discontent and discontent is the first necessity of progress. Show me a thoroughly satisfied man and I will show you a failure."
~
Thomas A. Edison

First off.....Welcome back Sir Pork In Boots.

I don't expect this week to show any positive signs on the scale, but I did manage to eat a little healthier and exercise more. This week was kinda a mix between healthy days and not so healthy days. On Thursday I had Mary Browns chicken so I had to reset my "Fast Food Resolution" Counter to zero again......Dang. I spent most of my week outside landscaping and performed various other mild exercise activities so I'm hoping that will offset things.

I've yet to implement any kind of structure to curb my eating habits. This week I'm gonna try to return to eating 5-6 meals a day, increase water, regular exercise.....yadda....yadda.....basically a return to my "Goals & Guidelines for 2006"

That's it for now.....we'll have to see how things shape up on Monday.

Labels:

|

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like a plan, you can do this!

1:02 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought your comment at Lady Lean's about those who post regularly tend to hang in better was a good one.

There are times, like today, when I feel embarrassed about having to post that I gained instead of lost, but it does keep me on track. It means that at least once a week I have to justify why it went wrong, and sometimes that's enough to help put the brakes on.

8:38 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home